Wednesday, August 02, 2006

At work...

Hey all!

I have pictures and stories to tell, but I thought I'd post a quick update from work. I saw Hannity and Colmes two nights ago with my family, and had a picture taken on set. Pretty exciting, I'm quite the tour guide, I must say.

Other than that, I'm just wrapping up my time here at WABC. It's really sad, but I know I'm finding a way to get back here to NYC, even if it's not here wat WABC.

Right now, I type this from Rachel's seat in the studio's main control room. The west coast Freedom Concert is today, so I've taken a few calls for the show, and helped out where I can. I got Ed Koch booked yesterday, and he's on the show right now.

Not much time left, so I'm making as many contacts as I can... Back to work, and I'll talk with you all later.
Free Counters
Online Degree