Sunday, May 21, 2006

En route...

I last said hello at 3:25 this morning, and four hours later, I’m somewhere over central Missouri. I really have no idea how I’m going to take my two large suitcases, carry-on, and laptop bag with me when I arrive in Newark. It’s going to be a real blast if the shuttle won’t drop me very near to 10th and Broadway. No, I take that back, it’s going to be fun. I’m also going to have an amazing time ironing all my smashed clothes this evening. It’ll give me a chance to adjust to dorm life again, before wandering around for some cheap groceries. I just thought of something I neglected to pack, actually. A radio. You’d think that working for a radio station, I’d take with me some method to monitor the goings-on of my job site. WABC has absolutely massive range. For those of you in Colorado, think of KOA but with no surrounding mountains or hills to affect range. I’ll try and find a graphic of WABC’s range to post tonight for illustrative purposes.

Free Counters
Online Degree