Friday, May 12, 2006

Starting things off...

This is a journal that I'll keep for family and friends about my time interning for Sean Hannity's radio show in New York City. I plan to update as often as possible, and take pictures and video of my eleven weeks in the city. As always, you can contact me at brettjensen82@gmail.com with any thoughts or questions.

So, let's kick things off...

Today is May 12th. My last final was yesterday afternoon, and summer is here. I bought airfare tickets today, and it looks like the complicated mess is starting to fall into place. I'm going to be staying at Brittany Hall of New York University for the summer. If you decide to mail anything my way, make sure NOT to write the letters "NYU' on the envelope. Here's my full address:

Brett Jensen
Brittany Hall
55 East 10th St.
New York, NY 10003

Tomorrow, I'll give a history of how I got the internship, since that seems to be the question I'm asked most frequently. Talk to you all soon.

Brett
Free Counters
Online Degree